Human Resources (HR) is responsible for planning, implementing and supporting various programs critical to the success of the CMS district. Our programs assist employees, schools and administrative offices to continuously perform at a high level.
Visit the Careers page for opportunities to join the CMS team!
- Benefits - Enroll employees in benefits, general benefits questions, and qualifying event changes.
- Employment- Provides strategic advisement to district leadership, partnering closely with HR specialists. In addition, this group provides day-to-day front-line HR assistance and works with managers to support human capital solutions, staffing and retention. This team also includes the Performance Management Team, which supports evaluations, MyTalent, and performance management.
- Compensation - Salary administration, salary schedules, FSLA, longevity, job descriptions, and bonuses.
- Employee Relations - Problem resolution, policy development, training and awareness programs.
- HRIS - HRIS support: OnBase, AppX, Liquid Office, MyApp, SmartFind Express, Data Requests and Employment Verification.
- Learning and Leadership Development - Evaluation process support, MyTalent, performance management.
- Recruitment and Retention - Recruits and retains highly qualified employees for both Instructional and Non-Instructional positions; Our department consists of: